You can depend on your Vintage Racing Ladies for practicality as well as speed.
- The Vintage Racing bike is stripped down to absolute necessities to give a lightweight but strong bike.
- The bike has superb quality Shimano 8 speed derailleur gears and two handlebar brakes to give you optimum control whilst on the road.
- The tyres use anti-puncture technology with built-in reflectors.
We want your ride to be as safe as possible.
- The bike comes with the option of battery powered front and back lights.
Not all of our lives are the same and some of us might need a few extras. Here are just some of the possibilities.
- If you want to cover more distance or live in a hillier environment, why not take the option of adding an electric motor to your bike? A Pendix eDrive electric system can be added with a choice of two sizes of removable lithium battery (300AH or 500AH), coloured to match your frame.
- If you are part of a team or simply want to advertise a business, why not include a central logo plate? See our logo bikes for companies here.
The Vintage Racer Ladies is the ultimate racing machine but if you need something that is sporty but will also work for the daily commute then why not have a look at the Arrow Sport Ladies urban city bike? It has the same forward riding position but with straight rather than dropped handlebars and also comes with accessories that you might need in the city such as a kickstand, bell and mudguards. There are also options for Velorbis’ own design rear baggage carriers and front carriers if you need to bring along bags or gym equipment.