It might be sporty but it has to be dependable too!
- The Vintage Racing road bike is stripped down to absolute necessities to give a lightweight but strong bike.
- The bike has superb quality Shimano 8 speed derailleur gears and two handlebar brakes to give you optimum control whilst on the road.
- The tyres use anti-puncture technology with built-in reflectors.
Racing conditions can be difficult so safety is of the utmost importance.
Not all of our lives are the same and some of us might need a few extras. Here are just some of the possibilities.
- If you want to cover more distance or live in a hillier environment, why not take the option of adding an electric motor to your bike? A Pendix eDrive system can be added with a choice of two sizes of removable lithium battery (300AH or 500AH), coloured to match your frame.
- If you are part of a team or simply want to advertise a business, why not include a central logo plate just under the crossbar? See our logo bikes for companies here.
Bicycle Alternatives to the Vintage Racer Gents
The Vintage Racer Gents is the ultimate racing machine but if you need something that is sporty but will also work for the daily commute then why not have a look at the Arrow Sport Gents city bike? It has the same forward riding position but with straight rather than dropped handlebars and also comes with accessories that you might need in the city such as a kickstand, bell and mudguards. There are also options for rear baggage carriers or bicycle front carriers, if you need to bring along bags or gym equipment.